Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm in Love!

I got a chance to look at the new catalog today, and I love so many things! It was hard to limit myself when I pre-ordered some products this morning. I don't think I did a very good job! But I didn't buy everything, so that's something, right? In case you missed it, Stampin' Up! posted a preview picture of the catalog cover on their Facebook page the other day. You can only see a small part of it, but there is a new product in the picture!



I am excited to get my new products to play around with. Don't worry, I will be sharing samples and sneak peeks as soon as I can!

The other exciting news of today is that a selection of the Project Life products offered in the new catalog are available for purchase now! You can see them and purchase them here.

In all the excitement of the new catalog, don't forget those items that are retiring. Some things are already sold out! Many items in the Occasions Catalog will also be retired, so if there's something you like, buy it now!

I hope to share another card with you tomorrow, but we'll see if that happens. No one wants to nap today! Otherwise, check back next week for some more inspiration, and hopefully a sneak peek of some new products!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment