Hello, friends! It's been a few weeks since I've shared on my blog here, and that's because life has been crazy with getting my kids back to school. But I'm back today to share a card inspired by the challenge at TGIF Challenges this week. It's an inspiration challenge. Take a look!
The yellow florals reminded me of the beautiful Glow of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper that is the Product of the Month this month. I've used several patterns of this paper - one as the background piece, and one fussy cut floral image.
The die cut leaves and the vanilla label were both die cut with the Sweet Words & Labels Dies. The sentiment comes from the Learn & Grow stamp set. Here is a full list of products used on my card:
Stamps: Learn & Grow
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Golden Glow, Basic Beige, Very Vanilla, Vellum, Glow of Harvest Specialty DSP
Embellishments: Golden Glow 3/8" Bordered Ribbon, 2026-2028 In Color Butterflies
Tools: Sweet Words & Labels Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I hope you are inspired by my card! Make sure to grab some of that Glow of Harvest paper before it's sold out!
Happy Stamping!
Rachel

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment