Tuesday, April 9, 2024

#TGIFC467: Sending Love and Best Wishes

The color challenge at TGIF Challenges this week is bright and beautiful, and I love it!

I've used these colors with the Perennial Postage and Painted Lavender Bundles.
 

This card started with an extra watercolor piece I had lying on the counter. Then I filled in a bouquet with die cuts and stamps from the Painted Lavender Bundle. I love all of the layering options with this die set! 
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Painted Lavender, Perennial Postage
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Watercolor Paper
Embellishments: Brushed Brass Butterflies, Simply Elegant Trim
Tools: Water Painters, Painted Lavender Dies, Perennial Postage Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love these colors with this lavender bundle. So fresh and pretty. The stripes and little butterflies are great touches.

    ReplyDelete