Sunday, October 15, 2023

#GDP415: Patterned Fall Card

The challenge at Global Design Project this week is a theme challenge.
 

I chose to create a pattern with Designer Series Paper. It was a little time-consuming, but I love the result!
 

Can you guess which Designer Series Paper I used? It's an Online Exclusive paper - One Horse Open Sleigh. Of course it's meant as a Christmas paper, but the patterns I chose work well for this fall-themed card.
 


I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4" x 5 1/4". I cut 1-inch squares of the Designer Series Paper in half to create my triangles, and then just glued them down until the entire piece of cardstock was covered. Start with the center triangle at the top and work your way out and down. I ended up trimming the entire piece down to 3 3/4" x 5" after I was done.
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Autumn Leaves
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic White, Gold Foil, One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Simply Elegant Trim, Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins
Tools: Autumn Leaves Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment