Tuesday, July 18, 2023

#TGIFC429: Christmas in July

Have you started crafting for Christmas yet? I craft for Christmas all year, but I think for many people, "Christmas in July" is a good time to start. TGIF Challenges has a sketch challenge this week, and I used it as a starting point for a Christmas card.


I love this sketch, and I'm saving it to use again. It's so simple, but offers so many possibilities for variation! I went with a watercolor background for the center panel, and then used the Real Red polka dot pattern from the Regals DSP Stack for the top and bottom panels. The sparkly gold paper peeking out is from the More Dazzle Specialty Paper pack.
 

Here is a full list of the products I used:
Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Basic White, Watercolor Paper, Regals DSP, More Dazzle Specialty Paper
Embellishments: Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems, Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Assortment, Gold & Silver 1/8" Trim Combo Pack
Tools: Water Painters, 2 3/8" Circle Punch
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment