Saturday, September 24, 2022

#GDP361: Watercolor Merry Christmas

This week's challenge at Global Design Project is a color challenge. I couldn't pass up this beautiful color scheme!
 


These colors screamed Christmas to me, and I've been wanting to have a play with the Spruced Up Bundle. Add in a little bit of watercolor, and here's the card I came up with:
 

It's very hard to photograph, but I used an old Wink of Stella brush for my water-coloring, so the background is extra shimmery! I started by using my largest Water Painter and added a good layer of water to Shimmery White Cardstock. Then I used the Wink of Stella brush to add color. 
 


Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Spruced Up
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Parakeet Party, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Shimmery White Cardstock
Embellishments: Rhinestones, Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins
Tools: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Water Painters, Wink of Stella, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment