Tuesday, May 17, 2022

#TGIFC368: A Little Note of Thanks

 It has been quite awhile since I've played along at TGIF Challenges, but I used their sketch this week as my starting point when I pulled out the Sweet Songbirds Bundle for the first time!
 


This was my first play with this bundle, and it's so much fun to work with! You can stamp the bird or create it with the punch and cardstock, and there are lots of little stamps in the set to build your own little picture. As a pianist, I couldn't resist the musical notes! 
 


Here are all of the products I used on this card:
Stamps: Sweet Songbirds 
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry, Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Parakeet Party, 2022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack
Tools: Songbird Builder Punch, Stylish Shapes Dies, Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

1 comment: