Thursday, March 10, 2022

#GDP333: Flowing Flowers

This week's challenge at the Global Design Project is my favorite kind - a color challenge!

I decided to use the Flowing Flowers stamp set for this challenge. It's one of my favorite new stamp sets in the January-June Mini Catalog! 


This is the perfect stamp set for simple stamping cards, but I stepped it up a little by doing some fussy cutting. I stamped and cut out the large floral image. The Garden Green leaves are from another floral image in the stamp set - I wanted the leaves to go in the other direction (and the flower would have been upside down), so I trimmed just the leaves off of my stamped image and tucked them behind the large flower.


Rhinestones are the perfect center for flowers, don't you think?! These Rhinestone Waves Jewels come in some of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors - love that coordination!
 

Here is a full list of the supplies I used:
Stamps: Flowing Flowers
Ink: Balmy Blue, Garden Green, Mint Macaron
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Balmy Blue, Subtles 6" x 6" DSP Stack
Embellishments: Rhinestone Waves Jewels
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment