Tuesday, November 26, 2019

#GDP217: Nature's Beauty Card

The color challenge at Global Design Project this week was the starting point for today's card. 



I will admit, the Flirty Flamingo was a little bit of a stretch - I wanted to use the Nature's Beauty stamp set because I'm featuring it on my Facebook page this week. What do you think - does it work?



I paired the Nature's Beauty stamp set with a sentiment from the Hold On to Hope stamp set, and I think it is perfect! I shared this card on a Facebook Live. You can see it here if you'd like.



Stamps: Nature's Beauty, Hold On to Hope
Ink: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Memento Black, Stampin' Blends: Dark Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Embellishments: Pearlized Doilies, Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack
Tools: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Adhesives: SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment