Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Gather Together Pocket Card

I have been wanting to try a pocket card for a long time, so I challenged my team to make one. Of course I had to make one too!





Pocket cards are kind of fun, and not that hard to put together. I watched this video from Wendy Cranford to get some measurements and instructions. And the color combination came from a challenge in my business training group. (Talk about killing a lot of birds with one stone!)





More pocket cards are in my future - stay tuned!


Stamps: Gather Together
Ink: Merry Merlot, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Come to Gather DSP
Embellishments: Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8" Reversible Ribbon
Tools: Gathered Leaves Dies, Die Cutting Machine, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Tab Punch
Adhesives: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment