Friday, November 2, 2018

Thinking of You with a Grateful Heart

The Falling for Leaves Bundle is so beautiful, with the intricate leaf dies and the heartfelt sentiments in the stamp set. I definitely need to do more creating with this stamp set before fall is done! Today's card is CASEd from Erica Cerwin. (Now that I'm searching for it, I can't find her post, but I know this card came from her!) I changed just a few small things. The full supply list is below.





Turn your Buffalo Check into plaid by using a ruler and Stampin' Write Markers. I sure hope this background stamp sticks around!


Stamps: Buffalo Check, Falling for Leaves
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Paper: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Crushed Curry and Early Espresso Stampin' Write Markers, Ruler, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Detailed Leaves Thinlits, Big Shot, Sprig Punch, Linen Thread


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment