Wednesday, September 19, 2018

#TGIFC177: Sketch Challenge

The card I'm sharing today is working double duty! I created it using the sketch challenge over at TGIF Challenges, and I'll be using it in my card class this month. Check out the sketch!




I was inspired by a card I saw by Tami Hewlett a few weeks ago, and a Lularoe dress in my closet - that's where my color combo came from, and I just love how it came together!




I used the Perennial Birthday stamp set, which has not seen much use in my craft room. I'm a little embarrassed to tell you that I bought it with the kit it was originally designed for, and that kit is sitting unfinished on my shelf. Oops! I have good intentions to put it together. Some day. The good news is that this stamp set is beautiful and can be used all by itself!




I hope you like my card, and if you are local to Gilbert, AZ, join me for my card class this month and you'll get to make it!




Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Ink: Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite
Paper: Gray Granite, Whisper White, Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Accessories & Tools: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Big Shot


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love the wood grain background..it's perfect! Thank you for joining us at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete