Thursday, September 14, 2017

Painted Autumn Home Decor

Today's project has been an idea in the back of my mind for several weeks now. I finally got all of the pieces to put it together, and now it's sitting out as part of my fall décor! (I'm pretending it's fall inside while outside it is still over 100 degrees. I lived here before, but boy am I ready for the Arizona heat to die down!)







The frame is from Hobby Lobby, and is 8" x 8". The rest of the products I used are listed below. And the sentiment from the Count My Blessings stamp set - one of my favorites, maybe ever!

Stamps: Count My Blessings
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Painted Autumn DSP, Thick Whisper White Cardstock (everything is mounted on this), Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories & Tools: Burlap Ribbon, Very Vanilla Lace Trim, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Touches of Nature Elements



Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments: