Thursday, August 17, 2017

Love Today Planner: Daily Schedule Add-On

My oldest started Kindergarten yesterday. Let's just say day two is going much smoother for everyone! She loved it; the rest of us are having a hard time. Her little brothers kept asking when we could go get her, and I kind of agreed! We are all starting to settle into the routine today though, and it feels good.


Last week, I realized that it would probably help me to have a new routine written down for school days. Having it written down helps me to stay accountable and productive during the day. Anyone else have trouble figuring out what you're supposed to be doing during the day sometimes? No, just me? My mommy brain needs help! So I created this add-on page for my Love Today Planner.




This 6 x 8 plastic sleeve is from the Variety Pack of 6 x 8 photo pocket pages (this specific one is a retired Project Life sleeve, but the same ones are still available without the Project Life name). These sleeves fit perfectly into the planner binder. They are a slightly larger size than the pages of the planner, but still fit in when it is closed. You may just see a tiny bit of the edge.




I used stickers from the planner kit and Stampin' Write markers in coordinating colors to make my daily schedule. I also used the Bundle of Love Specialty DSP and Very Vanilla cardstock. You could use any style of paper and colors that you like.





I'd love to know what additions you've made to your planner! Comment below and tell me!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment