Thursday, July 13, 2017

Christmas in July!

I have a beautiful card to share with you today! I get my inspiration from a lot of places, but this card was copied directly from our demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success. It's a quarterly magazine, and it's packed full of project ideas and business tips. I love when it shows up in my mailbox!




Pretty, right? I love the new In Colors this year, and those little bow embellishments are adorable. And the best part was I didn't have to design it myself!


There are SO many perks to being a demonstrator, and I thought I would share some with you today, because the Starter Kit special this month is amazing! I made a short video to tell you about the Christmas in July promotion, and it includes a sneak peek of the new Carols of Christmas stamp set and Card Front Builder Thinlits from our upcoming Holiday Catalog. Thanks for taking a look!




If purchasing the Starter Kit is something you are interested in, you can contact me for more information, or sign up here. I would love to have you join my team, Rachel's Naptime Stampers!


Stamps: Happy Birthday, Gorgeous
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Florals DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Triple Banner Punch, Metallic Foil Doilies, 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows, Silver Metallic Thread


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment