Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lift Me Up Swap Card

As most of you know, I got to attend Stampin' Up!'s OnStage event in San Diego a few weeks ago. I thought I would share the card I brought to swap with you today.


I participated in an organized swap, which means I met with a group of demonstrators at a specific time and we all traded cards. I also brought some extra for general swaps - trading with anyone else who asked me. I got a good variety of cards in return for mine, and it's always fun to see other's ideas!


I decided to use the Lift Me Up bundle for my cards. I was hoping it would carry over to the next catalog - and it is!


https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=144712&dbwsdemoid=2113176


Stamps: Lift Me Up
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Dapper Denim
Paper: Kraft, Dapper Denim, Shimmery White, Whisper White, 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Up & Away Thinlits, Big Shot, Aquapainter, Triple Banner Punch, Silver Sequin Trim


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment