Saturday, March 11, 2017

FMS278: Party Animal Pop-Up Card

It's birthday season in our family, and one of my nephews turns 5 next week. When I saw the sketch for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week, it gave me the inspiration I needed to create my nephew's card. Here is the sketch:
And here is the card I made:




It's a pop-up card inside, and I have a horrible time trying to get a good picture of the inside of cards, but I figured I would show you anyways just so that you can see the possibilities with this suite of products.




A light box and background is at the top of my list to improve my pictures. The natural light in this new house is terrible! Well, at least for taking pictures. Blocking the Arizona sun in the summertime I suppose is worth more than a few good pictures, haha!


Stamps: Balloon Adventures
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry
Paper: Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Party Animal DSP
Accessories & Tools: Large Numbers Framelits, Stars Framelits, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits, Big Shot, Gold Metallic Thread


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Fun and happy card and just perfect for a 5-year old! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete