Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Quick & Easy Paper Pumpkin Thank You

If you follow me on Facebook, you probably saw this picture that I posted a few weeks ago.


The stamp set is exclusive to demonstrators, and is meant to help promote and use Paper Pumpkin in our businesses. I recently had a customer reach 12 months of subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, and I wanted to spoil her with a little gift. The gift part is a surprise, but I wanted to share the simple thank you card I made for her using this exclusive stamp set.


Cute, right? I just love Paper Pumpkin! If you haven't tried it yet, now is the time! It is on sale for only one more day - 50% off!!! I like to treat my subscribers, too. Just for subscribing, I will send you a stamp case to store your new stamps, and copies of our current catalogs if you are not already on my mailing list. Then, when you've subscribed consistently for 3, 6, or 12 months, I'll send you little gifts to thank you for your continued business.


I love getting my Paper Pumpkin box in the mail every month! If you'd like to get a better idea of what you'll receive in the kits, check out the video of August's box below.


 
 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment