Friday, January 9, 2015

A Little Preview

Well, life has gotten in the way, and I have not finished my next project for you yet. So it goes. I thought I would share one of Stampin' Up!'s videos with you today. If you have some time, the Stampin' Up! YouTube channel is filled with videos of new products from the Sale-a-bration and Occasions catalogs. If you are having a hard time deciding what to buy, check out some of the videos and see the products in action.

I'm going to share the video for The Perpetual Birthday Calendar with you today. This is the project I'm working on right now, so it will give you a little preview.



I hope to share the finished product with you next week. I also just got another box of new stuff in the mail, so I have plenty of ideas in mind to share with you. Now... if only I could find a few hours of uninterrupted time...

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment