Thursday, November 6, 2014

Noel Ornament

I know, I know, Thanksgiving is not even here yet, and I have a Christmas project to share today. I do not plan to skip over Thanksgiving, but I absolutely love Christmas! And in all honesty, I am starting to get a lot of things ready for Christmas this month. We will be traveling, and some of the gifts have to be given out early, plus I am committed to getting my Christmas cards out early in December this year!

I wasn't going to share today's project with you quite yet, but I was so excited with how it turned out that I changed my mind. I created an ornament using the November 2013 Paper Pumpkin kit. Last month, Stampin' Up! offered demonstrators the opportunity to purchase a 'party pack' of this kit, with the kit itself plus 3 refill kits. They also shared some great alternate ideas for the kit, and I loved the ornament that was shown. So here is my spin on it!



And yes, it is very hard to take a picture of something clear with no glare or reflection. Any tips from photographers out there? These were my two best attempts out of about ten pictures.

This ornament will be one of the projects at my upcoming Stamp Camp on November 22. If you'd like more details about that event, please visit my business website and scroll to the bottom for my calendar of events.

Are you busy working on Christmas projects yet? Leave a comment and let me know what projects are on your list!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment