Sunday, September 7, 2014

Paper Pumpkin 1/2 Off Sale Ends Wednesday!

Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet? There are only a few days left to take advantage of this awesome deal: 1/2 off your first two months! Here's what you'll get:
  • A crafty kit, delivered to your door around the 16th of every month.
  • A few freebies from me as a thank you for your subscription.
  • An invitation to an exclusive event at my house in October. (If you don't live close, I will mail all of the supplies for a Make and Take to you, along with ideas for using your Paper Pumpkin kits.)
  • AND, for the last few days of the sale, if you sign up for Paper Pumpkin and choose me as your demonstrator, I will take $5 off of your next order with me!
You can get all of this for $9.97 for your first two months, and $19.95 after that. That price includes shipping; the only additional cost will be tax. You can cancel at anytime (although I don't think you'll want to after you see all of the great things in these kits!). 

Click here to sign up or find out more. Please note that all of the extras are only offered by me, Rachel Traudt. You must choose me as a demonstrator to get the extra benefits listed above.

Don't wait too long! The sale is almost over! The best part - by signing up during the sale, you will get September's kit delivered to your door very soon!

My upline, Amy Rich, shared this awesome idea of how to use the August kit. (I think I'm going to do this with mine!) Enjoy!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment