Monday, February 24, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Today's project features a new product from the Occasions Catalog, the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I have seen so many fun ideas using this and the Angled Tag Topper Punch, but my favorite is to make a cute little treat holder. The one I made holds a Ghiradelli chocolate, but you could cut your paper to fit other candy as well.




Both Tag Topper Punches are 2" wide, but you can cut your paper to any length. The possibilities are endless! And this project could easily be adapted to fit with other stamps and colors. I took my inspiration from the Retro Fresh Suite in the Occasions Catalog. Below I have shared the supplies I used to create my treat holder:

Stamps: Petal Parade, Oh Goodie!
Ink: So Saffron, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tangerine Tango ribbon (retired)

A note on the ribbon ~ it is from the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack that was part of last year's Sale-a-bration. It is currently for sale in my online store on the Clearance Rack, while supplies last.

This project is one I will be demonstrating at my Stamp Camp this Saturday. If you are planning to come, you will get to make one, complete with a Ghiradelli candy! For more details on the Stamp Camp, please visit my business website.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment